Palin says you “haters” are gonna make her run again

If there’s a God.

Sarah Palin, in a fit of me-me-me-ism one week before crucial congressional elections in which control of the entire US Congress is up for grabs (and leaning Republican), warns that if liberals keep “hating” on her, she just might run for office again. Out of spite.

I’m sure the voters of Alaska will be as impressed as the nation at large that Sarah Palin aspires to higher office out a deep sense of civic spite.

Peppered with her usual masterful command of the Queen’s English, Palin told the Fox Business Channel that the “hatred” from her critics has not driven her from public life. Quite the contrary.

She can see delusion from her kitchen window.

She can see delusion from her kitchen window.

“[B]less their hearts, those haters out there. They don’t understand that it invigorates me, it wants me to get out there and defend the innocent. It makes me want to work so hard for justice in this country,” Palin said. “So hey, the more they are pouring on, the more I’m gonna bug the crap out of them by being out there with the voice, with the message, hopefully running for office in the future too.”

Palin has never fully realized what an embarrassment she is to the Republican party. Sure, the base loves her. But this is the same base that so hates gay, blacks, women, Latinos, and immigrants that the GOP is in danger of permanently and perpetually losing the presidential election.

Sarah Palin truly is doing God’s work. It’s the same work the religious right is doing, and that Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, and so many other GOP luminaries do on a regular basis. They’re scaring the hell out of moderates and independents, and of youth and women.

So, let’s hope that Sarah Palin keeps running for office. Because I can’t imagine anything better for Democrats than having every election be about Sarah Palin.

26 Responses to “Palin says you “haters” are gonna make her run again”

1. Larry Linn says:

If Palin ran for dog catcher, the dog would get more votes.

2. BillFromDover says:

Maybe she can run aka Scott Browh here in NH cuz we can actually see Mass. from our porches..

3. 1jetpackangel says:

I think the word “chillbilly” might be my new favorite thing ever.

4. AKRNC says:

Sarah, you’re not going to run for office. It’s too much work for you, not to mention the fact that you quit halfway through your only term in statewide office. Your approval rating in AK is around 30%. Your national rating is even lower. This is only a ploy for you to raise money for your PAC, the same PAC that you use for spending money for your vacations, babysitters, new truck for the Pimp, aka as Todd, and whatever else you choose to spend it on. Lord knows, you don’t use it for donations as it was meant to be yet you still spend more than you take in! That’s not the least bit conservative in nature to live like that, Sarah.

Take your divisive, ugly, nagging rants and go away. You’ve been a joke since the day you stepped foot on the national stage and you’re worse than ever. Just sit down and STFU!

5. haters says:

Don’t blame us, Sarah. We want you to run. America deserves some entertainment.

6. Butch1 says:

“Haters?” She must be projecting again.

Running for what?

7. CattyNineTails says:

Translating Palin’s unique dialect of Word Salad (aka “Meangirlese”) into English:

“Hey, all you stupid fucks who’ve donated to SarahPAC? BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!! Did I scare you? Then ante up, douchebags — NOW! Not scared yet? I’ve got ALL your contact info and anybody who doesn’t cough up at least $50 has to babysit my kids for a week!! Scared now?? Thought so …”

8. Zootalaws says:

Nope, still there.

9. Thom Allen says:

I went on the Tundra Twit’s Facebook page to see her reaction to Marriage Equality in AK. She hadn’t posted anything (!) but her fans were saying thinks like, “Please, Sarah, run (office unspecified) and save us!” I’m not sure what the author wanted saved from, or why the Chillbilly could do any saving. But it was actually kind of pathetic. Like when someone is completely lost and overwhelmed(they’re comin to take my guns, my kids will have to have Latino friends, school will teach them gay stuff, colored fellah in the White House, atheists destroying my religion, Ebola, socialists, Obamacare, Benghaaaazi). And her coping strategy was to beg Sarah to fix it all. Could it be a conservative death cry as they march over the cliff?

10. woodroad34 says:

Geez! If she does run, we’ll see endless clips of her drunken family brawling and being told to get their uninvited selves off the property. This is just another incarnation of her inserting herself where no one wants her. She’s a dead fish that just stinks up the place.

11. UncleBucky says:

Oh, do it. Do it. Make my day!

Yeah, well, of course this is what she’s doing. A grifter’s gotta grift, and 2016 is too ripe a chance for rube fleecing for the Wasilla Chillbilly to pass up.

13. Naja pallida says:

You seem to have missed a key point. This kind of thing is straight out of the Newt Gingrich playbook. You have to constantly tease that you’re going to run, to keep the gullible rubes sending you money. If you stop saying you might run, the money slowly dries up. So in the end, I don’t see Palin wanting to take the pay cut involved with actually serving for any office, but publicly suggesting she may run. Oh yeah, she’s all over that. Quick useful idiots, send her money!

14. judybrowni says:

Not gonna happen — running for office is too much like work for La Palin.

As is actual governing.

But we can dream, can’t we?

Please let there be turkeys… oh please.

That was spam, and they are gone.

Palin is typically of the Teavangelicals. She spends every interview criticizing everyone else but is thin-skinned when anyone returns the favor and criticizes HER. She sounds like every right winger I know. Any criticism is “silencing” her. She must be the loudest silenced person in history. I actually hope she does run. She’s such an idiot that the more she talks the better it will be for whoever winds up with the Democratic nomination. In fact, I hope all the GOP loudmouthed idiots run and handicap whoever gets that nomination with a litany of idiotic and mean-spirited pronouncements that we can run on a loop between the beginning of the debates and the general election. In short, bring it, you moron.

18. Demosthenes says:

Go away troll.

Or are you spam?

One of them.

19. Demosthenes says:

Actually, Mr. Aravosis, I respectfully disagree. No, not with the astonishing entertainment value of a Sarah Palin run for president, but with your claim that she would run “again”. Ms. Palin only ran for V.P., and never for president.

There is a zero percent chance of Ms. Palin seriously running for president.

20. HKAnders says:

Yeah, I know your classmate’s mother. You know how she makes that $61 an hour? Running a webcam in the locker room of her daughter’s field hockey team. Most decent people don’t need $61 that badly. Seriously, your classmate’s mother is a piece of garbage.

21. Juline An says:

FedUpWithBigGovernment►►►►►my classmate’s mother makes $61/hour on the laptop. She has been laid off for eight months but last month her pay check was $19871 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on,►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►.. http://Incomefortuneonline/VIP/VYS8o/CtCo3i……

22. HKAnders says:

Oh, please, baby, please. Please run again, Sarah. Please.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Sarah Palin is like getting dog shit on your sneaker. Just when you think you’ve got it all off, you find more.

24. iamlegion says:

Oh hellz yes. Just like Karl Rove set fire to countless of Adelson’s millions in his trainwreck of a political campaign season last cycle, Palin can tie up and destroy _even more_ conservative cash that might otherwise have an actual impact on close races.

Please, please run, Sarah. We _promise_ to haterade all over you…

25. 2patricius2 says:

We’re gonna make her run away again? Like she did when she quit the governor’s office mid-term amid ongoing investigations?

Perfect! She doesn’t mean it, of course, but what a gift to the Hillary Camp that would be.