Amazon selling “I wish Hillary had married OJ” t-shirts

Amazon.com is selling “I wish Hillary had married OJ” t-shirts.

The pun of the shirt is that OJ is thought by many to have to killed his wife. So the person is wishing that Hillary had been murdered.

On a t-shirt.

For sale at Amazon.

And it’s not just one t-shirt, there are six pages of them on Amazon — 91 different products, total, and by a number of different vendors.

And they’re being sold via Amazon Prime, which I would think means someone at Amazon actually approved this.

hillary-oj-3

I suspect someone is going to be getting a call from the Secret Service.

Follow me on Twitter: @aravosis — Win a pony! (not really)

29 Responses to “Amazon selling “I wish Hillary had married OJ” t-shirts”

Edited. As was Pause Mafia’s comment.

2. Allan Christie says:

No bitch, people don’t have to STFU. And what sort of retard name is “Pause Mafia” anyhow? Do you actually think you are tough? LOL,

3. Lynettechunt4 says:

<<o. ★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★:::::::!!bq200p:….,.

4. MRjonz says:

Oh, this is nothing new. I was seeing “Obama Loves America the way O.J. Loved Nicholle” t-shirts in 2014.

5. cleos_mom says:

They didn’t once they got a lot of complaints.

But the fact remains that they thought this was a legitimate item to offer for sale.

6. Lorettaasmith says:

<<o. ★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★:::::::!!bt750p:….,…

7. pause mafia says:

Oh nooes….someone said something bad about Hillary….it must be either criminal or sexist!!!! STFU and grow a pair.

8. Melanie Wilkes says:

What kind of HHHICK printed those t-shirts?
    Oh I know……Judge Jackie Glass

Goofball,Big Gulp Sipping, gum smacking, Little Debbie eating, sheet cake making—-Jackie Glass-the ugly American

9. RepubAnon says:

To paraphrase Tank Girl, she’d have needed a microscope and tweezers…

/snark

10. Baal says:

In fairness, I was happy when Scalia died. I will be happy when Bill O-Reilly dies. And Rush Limbaugh. And Clarence Thomas. I will shed no tear for Roger Ailes. I hope their natural deaths come soon, hopefully without pain.

11. Baal says:

This yesterday from my hometown and generally quite right-of-center
    Houston Chronicle. Historically they have endorsed Nixon, Johnson,
    Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush, Bush, Dole, Bush (2000), Obama, Romney. They
    have never made an endorsement this early in a race. It is amazing. If there is a canary in the gold mine for Donald Trump, it is this.

———–
    The Chronicle editorial page does not typically endorse early in an
    election cycle; we prefer waiting for the campaign to play out and for
    issues to emerge and be addressed. We make an exception in the 2016
    presidential
    race, because the choice between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump is
    not merely political. It is something much more basic than party
    preference.

An election between the Democrat Clinton and, let’s
    say, the Republican Jeb Bush or John Kasich or Marco Rubio, even the
    hyper-ideological Ted Cruz, would spark a much-needed debate about the
    role of government and the nation’s future, about each candidate’s
    experience and abilities. But
    those Republican hopefuls have been vanquished. To choose the candidate
    who defeated them – fairly and decisively, we should point out – is to
    repudiate the most basic notions of competence and capability.

Any one of Trump’s less-than-sterling qualities – his erratic
    temperament, his dodgy business practices, his racism, his Putin-like
    strongman inclinations and faux-populist demagoguery, his contempt for
    the rule of law, his ignorance – is enough to be disqualifying. His
    convention-speech comment, “I alone can fix it,” should make every
    American shudder. He is, we believe, a danger to the Republic.

12. jm2 says:

glad to see they disappeared. i too tried to contact Amazon and had lots of problems. happy someone got through. these actually may rank as one of the most racist things i’ve ever seen. it was directed toward one type of person – a white bigot. it also was unfair to both Hillary & OJ…

13. bobsully says:

I found it very difficult to provide a simple complaint against this sort of “death wise” item. I did check and the items have been removed. Seems like when I provided the information to Hillairy.com it may have gotten someones attention that had a greater influence than a concerned customer.

14. woodroad34 says:

I’d rather see a t-shirt that said “I wish Donald had married Lorena”.

15. Annaachu says:

<<o. ★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★:::::::!!bt139p:….,….

16. crazymonkeylady says:

The Misogyny is Strong with these subhumans.

17. centurion2065 says:

Yep, they’re gone. But any money Amazon made from that product better be given to a charity,
    publicly.

18. Carla Cunningham says:

They are off the site ! This was so inappropriate ..

19. Colin says:

When Sen. Kennedy passed away I remember seeing quite a few notes from people saying they were glad he was dead. The rightwing has been fomenting hatred for quite some time. This is just the latest.
    Amazon seems more than willing to play to the hatred in order to make a few bucks and I am sure that they will say that it was all in fun and sorry bout that yada, yada. Which is exactly what every wingnut does when found that he or she has gone too far with their hate speak. But the message gets across.

20. UncleBucky says:

This is not funny. Does AMAZON support this????

21. moebym says:

Oh, my god. This is the diametric opposite of funny.

22. heimaey says:

Capitalism has its downsides.

23. Badgerite says:

Misogynistic AAAAAA holes. Pardon my French.

Disgraceful. I’d ask where their sense of shame and decency is, but it is obvious they have none.

25. Quilla says:

BEZOS IS TRUMP’S BITCH

There. That’s the t-shirt they should be selling.

26. UncleBucky says:

Well put! :P

27. UncleBucky says:

Secret Service, for SURE! Amazon ought to know better.

28. Demosthenes says:

T-shirts like this serve a valuable purpose. Now it is easy to pick out morons.