Trump’s lawyer tweets image of Hillary as Islamic terrorist

Donald Trump’s attorney, Michael “Says who?” Cohen, just tweeted a revolting image of Hillary Clinton during Trump’s insane immigration speech tonight.

I copied the image from Twitter myself, it’s real.

It appears to be Hillary Clinton as an Islamic terrorist. Earlier I’d written “suicide bomber,” but I now realize that terrorist is more precise. (One person online suggested it was a “jihadist” — that still counts as a terrorist in my book.)

Screen Shot 2016-08-31 at 9.45.21 PM

I’m speechless.

The bandana read:

There is no god but allah, and Mohamed is his prophet.

It’s the “shahada,” or declaration of faith in Islam, that is on the ISIS (and Saudi) flags. Though wearing it across your forehead is more suggestive of ISIS.

And it is in fact the account of his lawyer:

Screen Shot 2016-08-31 at 9.47.38 PM

And here’s the entire page, as more proof that this is real, and it’s from Cohen:

trum-plawyer

Please support our independent journalism with a generous donation. Most of our operative revenue comes from you, our readers.

Follow me on Twitter & Facebook:

22 Responses to “Trump’s lawyer tweets image of Hillary as Islamic terrorist”

1. HillaryAssGoblin says:

Just awful. Let’s get back to talking about Trump’s hair, the size of his hands, and let’s create more nude sculptures of him without a penis. That’s different cause we have truth on our side, right?

2. Nancydconnelly2 says:

Google is paying 97$ per hour! Work for few hours and have longer with friends & family! !ie30t:
    On tuesday I got a great new Land Rover Range Rover from having earned $8752 this last four weeks.. Its the most-financialy rewarding I’ve had.. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it
    !ie30t:
    ➽➽
    ➽➽;➽➽ http://GoogleFinancialJobsCash580WebChartsGetPay$97Hour ★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★::::::!ie30t:….,…..

3. Rubyploomis2 says:

Google is paying 97$ per hour! Work for few hours and have longer with friends & family! !ie373t:
    !ie373t:
    ➽➽
    ➽➽;➽➽ http://GoogleFinancialJobsCash613TopChainGetPay$97Hour ★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★::::::!ie373t:….,…..

4. rickyfin says:

Thank you for the reply back.

5. Stanley_Krute says:

The bully bigot surrounds himself with same.

Surprise.

6. kenthefitter says:

And this is the kind of professional the Trump hires?

7. ComradeRutherford says:

No one else is in this race. Just Trump. He’s running unopposed. How can you not know this?

8. ComradeRutherford says:

The media are under direct orders from their corporate masters to make dire Trump wins no matter what.

9. ComradeRutherford says:

Of course he did. That’s not wrong, is it?

10. rickyfin says:

My apologies Mam and yes I do agree wholeheartedly with your post.

Sincerely,

11. crazymonkeylady says:

I couldn’t agree more.

12. Ayemeff says:

I’m a madam but glad u agree. ?☺

13. Demosthenes says:

It’s 24/7 Trump on the “liberal” media. The media’s false equivalence is creating a competitive race.

14. rickyfin says:

So true Sir. Could not have said it any better myself.

15. rickyfin says:

I agree Mam. The news media is responsible and has always been about instilling beliefs in people, rather than just reporting and let the citizens form their own beliefs about politics. The media today is nothing more than tabloid and is destroying the credibility of our nation as a whole. It is very alarming for me Mam as to what my Grandchildren are going to have to inherit. The political atmosphere today is wrought with those predicting catastrophic doom on a level not seen in my 63 years. Previous elections have had their moments with credibility, but this year’s National Elections are a page taken right out of another country’s fascist’s playbook. One in which uses the media to spread its message of confusion and fear to assure their candidate wins.

I can’t wait until November is over, although Congress and the media will no doubt continue this strategy by design on its own people.

16. basenjilover says:

Freaking tired of TV news media “campaigning” for Trump. I’ve stopped watching CNN once again (why the hell did CNN hire Corey for and I can’t stand that spineless wimpy Don Lemon). Yesterday every single channel ABC NBC CBS CNN and MSNBC had Trump on yipping about immigration plan.

17. Quilla says:

Does this look like a junior high rumble at recess? A frat boy hazing? A dumbass way to run a campaign?

I have friends in foreign countries. They send me sympathy notes and offers to move into their spare bedroom. I’ll accept the condolences, but hoping I won’t have to pack up and leave my country come November.

18. Bethanyadavis says:

Google is paying 97$ per hour! Work for few hours and have longer with friends & family! !ic755t:
    !ic755t:
    ➽➽
    ➽➽;➽➽ http://GoogleFinancialJobsCash1005DirectInsiderGetPay$97Hour ★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★::::::!ic755t:….,….

19. Badgerite says:

Yeah, let’s “make America” juvenile again. Not exactly the Lincoln-Douglas debates.
    When does Mr. (Who says?) Cohen plan to toilet paper the White House? That should be next.
    God, these people are awful.

20. goulo says:

Trump’s candidacy is creating a new tradition of kindergarten-style name-calling (e.g.
    always saying “Crooked Hillary”, “Lying Ted”, “Little Marco”, etc) and 4chan-esque trolling grotesque photoshopped
    images as the main characteristic of a presidential campaign.

I’d be embarrassed to be behaving like a 5-year-old troll, but Trump and his staff seem to revel in it.

21. Ayemeff says:

Wholeheartedly agree. What is also greatly disturbing is how there can no longer be disagreements that end in compromise. It’s either u agree w them or u want to ruin the country. Sadly, the right – aided by Fox & right wing radio – has so grossly distorted reality to induce a constant state of outrage & fear that it’s now even difficult to hold a constructive conversation w many Rs bc they r so blinded by anger over things that r not even happening. It’s unfair of to right wing media to purposefully misinform their viewers, demonize their opposition & spread this false narrative about how they alone r patriots. There r actual Trump supporters who believe (bc they’ve been told so long) that Clinton & Dems r FOR terrorism & illegal immigrants killing Americans. Seriously. I mean, really? We may disagree about how to solve what ails the nation but that doesn’t mean they love the US & others hate it. It’s quite sad what has been done all in the name of regaining power.

22. crazymonkeylady says:

What ever happened to professionalism and decency in politics? Thanks to the bottom-feeders of politics for being so ridiculous and just plain horrible.