Ivanka Trump uses “60 Minutes” interview to hawk her jewelry

New York Times investigative reporter Eric Lipton has tweeted a photo that appears to show Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka using her family’s recent interview on the TV show “60 Minutes” to hawk her jewelry line.

Yes America, we just elected the Beverly Hillbillies.

It’s just incredibly tacky. Then again, this is a family that grew up in a gold-leafed condo that looks like Liberace married a Saudi prince, then threw up.

Here’s the ad:

Ivanka hawks jewelry line 60 Minutes

Tacky, tacky, tacky.

Imagine had Chelsea Clinton done something like this. Imagine the vitriol that would come down on her from the right. I’m also not sure how ethical this is. Remember when Trump claimed that giving donations to the Clinton Foundation was per se a conflict of interest with Hillary being Secretary of State? Then how is this any less a conflict of interest — Ivanka allegedly trying to use her father’s presidency to sell her jewelry?

Keep in mind that Trump just said today that he wants his children, including Ivanka, to have Top Secret security clearances. What part of using the White House to sell bracelets will require Ivanka to have a TS clearance?

It’s gonna be a long four years.

Here’s a look at the Trump’s moving down to DC from NYC:

by-default-2016-11-14-at-11-33-59-pm

red-donateWith the election of Donald Trump, AMERICAblog’s independent journalism and activism is more needed than ever.

Please support our work with a generous donation. We don’t make much on advertising, we need your support to continue our work. Thanks.

Follow me on Twitter & Facebook:

34 Responses to “Ivanka Trump uses “60 Minutes” interview to hawk her jewelry”

1. beltman713 says:

Why are you insulting the Beverly Hillbillies like this?

2. woodroad34 says:

The kaka in ‘Kakistocracy’ continues.

3. Badgerite says:

You would have to be talking about the long deceased (2010) Robert Byrd from West Virginia who was a member of the KKK for a portion of his life.
    I say A PORTION of his life. He did engage in a filibuster of the 1964 Civil Rights Act but, unlike all the other Dixiecrats that left the Democratic party over its support of civil rights, he stayed a Democrat and changed his views on the issue of civil rights. And apologized for his participation in the KKK.
    Senator Byrd in 2005 said this,
    “I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times…..and I don’t mind apologizing over and over again. I can’t erase what happened.”
    So, there you go. Amazing Grace how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me. That pretty much sums up the experience of Robert Byrd.
    I don’t need to do research. I remember Robert Byrd. And he and David Duke are not in the same …..”basket”. Not even close.
    When David Duke or his cohorts say something like that I will have to check the weather because certainly hell will have frozen over.

4. DemoCraps says:

hey MORONS, how about Hillary’s mentor being a long time KKK guy. DO YOUR RESEARCH IDIOTS BEFORE YOU BASH SOMEONE. You people are so blind to hillary’s numerous faults it is sickening.

5. cc423 says:

Oh look. It’s the pride of Blowing Rock.

6. quax says:

And white supremacy is in the White House as from god ordained – for Christ’s sake it says so right in the name!

7. quax says:

(I give up)

Nice try though.

8. quax says:

And when it makes white people blush they get this rosy complexion …

9. quax says:

Excellent satire.

10. quax says:

“I would want to surround myself with the brightest and the best, …”

The brightest and the best will be smart enough not to want to work for this orange embarrassment.

11. quax says:

Well, on the upside she will be the only one in his administration who doesn’t embrace the Confederate flag.

You’re right. They’re both such horrible choices for Secretary of State that it’s unimaginable. If I somehow found myself as president, I would want to surround myself with the brightest and the best, whether they agreed with me or not — just to save my own ass. Trump is scraping the bottom of every barrel he can find. It just show show he is totally unfit for the job.

Achtung — your papers please. We’ve seen this before. Didn’t turn out very well.

Talk about a race to the bottom.

Trump ran against “The Establishment,” but now he’s considering for office every speck of scum that’s floating on the top of The Establishment cesspool.

Either Julie-Annie or Halley will be led down the garden path by diplomats world wide who know what they’re doing.

OTOH, one misplaced syllable in diplomatic talks can cause a disaster. Almost everyone Trump is considering, and Trump himself, has a shoot-from-the-lip style, running his or her mouth without having the brain in gear.

15. Yes, that’s the reason people oppose Trump: they want welfare. Like self-made billionaires Mark Cuban, Warren Buffett, Chris Sacca, George Soros, etc.

You Trump fanboys need to come up with less idiotic talking points. Of course that would require having half a brain, so I see why that would be impossible for you.

16. Bill Smith2 says:

Executive Order #1 – Proof of citizenship or legal residence for all issuance/renewals of state identification and EBT benefits..

Everyone will have no other choice but to fall in line.. They’re ALL enormously debt burdened and dependent on the Federal government to operate, which is a situation that liberals helped create……so it’s fitting they get screwed by their own designs..

17. andyou says:

Why is Nikki Haley worse than Rudy Giuliani? That guy increasingly seems out of touch with reality and unhinged.

18. Zorba says:

How many times are you going to repeat this, on different threads?

19. Badgerite says:

I have often wondered if these people really hated the rest of the country enough to enable foreign interests to hurt them. And I believe we have the answer.

20. Badgerite says:

The “liberals” are protesting in solidarity with the people who have been put in fear by the KKK and others who have been emboldened in their hatred by this election. And to make a point of the fact that Hilary Clinton actually is WINNING the popular vote now by over one million votes and counting. Let me repeat. Over a million so far. So……”rigged”.

21. Badgerite says:

And here I thought it was supposed to be us who did not give you the R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

22. Badgerite says:

Maybe you can be a contestant on Celebrity Oval Office. You too can be a “finalist” in the competition for Secretary of State. You will be given a team and some tasks to perform.
    Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to try to sell trump Steaks to Argentina.
    Team leader with the most steaks sold wins.
    Get ready. Set. Go!
    Of course if you aim is to harm America’s leadership on the world stage, what do you care who you put where?

23. Badgerite says:

And how many jobs do you have? Just curious.

24. Jodi says:

From Snopes” “In 2014, Michelle Obama’s press secretary Joanna Rosholm said that the First Lady’s (and, by extension, the First Daughters’) gowns are generally paid for for out of pocket, although dresses are occasionally donated.” FLOTUS is an accomplished woman. She has made her own millions. Why do you hate rich people?

Links please.

You had a choice between stating your views in the correct manner or taking the low road. You chose the low road, so you’re out of here.

27. Wellsp1965 says:

Worried about losing your lazy ass welfare?

28. Wellsp1965 says:

You all are sick jealous puppies.

29. Wellsp1965 says:

These libtards that write this stuff can drop dead tomorrow and I would be happy. How much more pathetic will they get. Obviously, these writers are redneck trash! Go to hell and leave these beautiful people alone!

30. 2broke4 her says:

its funny when the ignorance of a person supporting a party they prefer and condemns the other party for wearing their own design.. you must want them to wear clothes like Moochelle wore a $25,000 dress for one dinner at the expense of the tax payers.. pot meet kettle!
    or hows about..
    Moochelle wore a pair of $540 sneakers to a Food Bank…. A food bank where most people are homeless!!! And Hitlery wore that God ugly $12,000 jacket while campaigning for equality!!!

31. 2broke4 her says:

I wonder if the LIEberals would be protesting if she worn something that wasnt hers? the Iieberals will find in fault no matter what happens and only ignorant people will back them.. I didnt hear them bitching about the $25,000 dollar dress Michelle wore once, to a dinner!

32. AdmNaismith says:

Hey now- The family in BH was made up of 2 strong, independant women and a truly caring father. The lunkhead son had to be reined in now and again, but no one was as mean-spirited/manipulative/thieving as their money-manager/neighbor

33. You Fight Fire says:

Please stop. Stop with the white people jokes. It is ugly.

34. Sobia says:

I have just received 14576 Dollars in one month’s working from home on line. I am a student and i work for 2 hours maximum in a day. Everybody can join this from home and make eaxtra income online……
    !!er456s:
    ➽➽
    ➽➽;➽➽ http://yuk.nu/yl
    !!er456s:
    ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡::::::!!er456s:”,,123456789101112131415171819202122