Shark Tank’s Barbara Corcoran: Trump commented on my breast size at meeting

Shark Tank’s Barbara Corcoran was on CNN tonight, and she told a story about how Trump once commented on the size of her breasts while she was at a business meeting with him.

Corcoran was pregnant at the time, as was Trump’s second wife.

Corcoran says that Trump commented on the size of her breasts, and compared them to the sizes of his wife’s breasts — while holding his hands in the air, the way you would if you were about to squeeze some melons.

Here’s Corcoran talking to CNN’s Erin Burnett:

red-donatePlease support our independent journalism with a generous donation. Help us defeat Donald Trump in November.

Follow me on Twitter & Facebook:

CyberDisobedience on Substack | @aravosis | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn. John Aravosis is the Executive Editor of AMERICAblog, which he founded in 2004. He has a joint law degree (JD) and masters in Foreign Service from Georgetown; and has worked in the US Senate, World Bank, Children's Defense Fund, the United Nations Development Programme, and as a stringer for the Economist. He is a frequent TV pundit, having appeared on the O'Reilly Factor, Hardball, World News Tonight, Nightline, AM Joy & Reliable Sources, among others. John lives in Washington, DC. .

8 Responses to “Shark Tank’s Barbara Corcoran: Trump commented on my breast size at meeting”

1. AmnaShaheen says:

My Last months Salary by on line working is 13587 Dollars. Everybody can do this while stay at home and make extra spare time salary on line……. Follow this…..
    !!mk551r:
    ➽➽
    ➽➽;➽➽ https://www.facebook.com/9876543234-1140407686008637/app/190322544333196/?ref=page_internal
    !!mk551r:
    ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡::::::!!mk551r:”:”:”:,..,,..,,

2. Zorba says:

Yes, it seemed so to me, as well.

3. emjayay says:

I believe that SF’s comment was clearly satirical.

4. Nancy McKinney says:

or…perhaps she is sharing an experience from long ago that, at the time, seemed odd and inappropriate but now acknowledges a pattern.

I worked with a guy back in the 70s that loved to make lewd comments. I, along with the other young women in the office, just shook our heads and thought he was a dirty old man. I now realize that what he was doing was sexual harassment. Time brings clarity.

Unless you’ve been in that situation, you cannot pass judgment on how the situation was handled.

5. SkippyFlipjack says:

For this matinee performance, the part of the Trump supporter will be played by me.

This woman may be successful and wealthy but she still clearly needs attention. Why the timing? It’s suspicious. Why is she just mentioning this now? Here’s why — because she’ll get attention and because she’s an associate of Mark Cuban, who also appears on Shark Tank and who is a known Hillary supporter and vocal Trump critic who Hillary even planted in one of the debate audiences to try to unnerve Trump. So, there.

6. Crippled by UK State goons says:

One group of women try de-sexualize their breasts in protests across the globe, while another try sexualize them (even after they are shriveled bags). Go figure women.

7. Crippled by UK State goons says:

So, when a woman says to me “Your pecs are bit; Have you been working out”, I should report her to the police a few years later? Or go on Tv and tittle-tattle like an immature teenager about it?

Go figure the gay & lesbian-supporters gangster party.

8. Lily Lee says:

Get a life…and stop blogging this nonsense…..did I tell you…Trump also commented my slanted. It affected me for a long time. Go and blog that on the New York Times!